Saturday, February 25, 2012

Zvezdni bager / Stellar excavator

Sinoči, sva se z boljšo polovico odpravila na Sinji Vrh. Seveda fotoaparat ni mogel manjkati. Noč je bila precej hladna, a tudi zadovoljivo jasna za nekaj zvezdnih posnetkov. Čisto slučajno sem iz nahrbtnika privlekel še flash in nastalo je tole.

Last night we (me and my girlfriend) went on Sinji Vrh. I had my camera with me, she had her laptop and 8 seasons of The Friends. So that means that we were fully equipped and prepared for astrophotography. If you ask me now why had I had flash with me, I would have said that I donno. But I did and that is all that matters.


V želji po čimveč komentarjev, mnenj in nasvetov vas lepo pozdravljam, 
Greetings from Slovenia, please feel free to comment, criticize and ask anything,
A. Kravos
Druga realnost

No comments:

Post a Comment